Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Dawn Of A New Era

Hello everyone and welcome to the launch of a brand new music blog. My name is Ian Little, and what I plan to do with Talking About Music is precisely that, talk about music. My main love is Country music, so expect a lot of that to be discussed. In addition, I also am a fan of Americana, Bluegrass, Rock, and some other genres as well, so those will most likely creep in at times.

First things first though, this isn't a "review" blog. I'm really not cut out to be a "critic", so if I do ever discuss a song or an album, I'll just be talking about it, giving some short thoughts and being completely honest about what I do and don't like. I'm not a professional when it comes to music and I won't pretend to be.

In addition to this, I also want to be a source for news coverage that's occurring in the country music industry. Whether it be the announcement of a new album release, big event, or something else, I want to cover it. I may not be the first to cover it, but hey, I'll try.

With that in mind, I hope that you and I find something of value with this thing in the coming months. Thanks for reading!

- Ian Little

No comments:

Post a Comment